We are urgently searching for Technical Authors (m/f)
- Technical Author on a permanent contract
- Analysis of data, gathered from various sources, and the impact that it would have on the existing documentation
- Creation of and corrections to the existing documentation framework
- Recommending changes to the documentation framework and individual elements to the customer
- Inputs for continuous improvement
- A focus on customer support
- IT literacy in Microsoft Office; especially Word and Excel.
- Vocational training as a technician or university Engineering degree.
- Knowledge of the ATA 100 structure and STE.
- The ability to read, understand and interpret complex engineering drawings, test reports, vendor data and engineering data.
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit multi-national team.
- Experience in aviation maintenance.
- Experience in working with helicopters, preferably EC135/145, NH90 and Tiger.
- Experience in working with ATA 100, S-1000D, PTC – Arbortext.
- IT literacy in Adobe Acrobat and other COTS programs.
- German is a distinct advantage, but not essential.